Discover a compassionate path to substance abuse treatment tailored for you.
Every individual’s journey to recovery is unique. At LSA Recovery, we understand that overcoming addiction is more than just a physical challenge. It’s about rediscovering yourself, finding emotional balance, and building the resilience to move forward.
Our holistic and patient-centric approach encompasses not only medical treatment but also mental and emotional support, ensuring that you have the tools, guidance, and community you need at every step.
You’re not alone in this. Let us be your beacon towards a healthier tomorrow.
Experience The LSA Advantage
- Personalized Treatment Plans tailored to your unique journey.
- Expert Medical Staff to guide and support your physical recovery.
- Holistic Counseling Services addressing both emotional and psychological well-being.
- Community Support through group sessions and bonding activities.
- Privacy and Confidentiality ensuring your peace of mind during recovery.
Explore all we have to offer.
How to find us in Midwood, Brooklyn
1664 E 14th St #501
Brooklyn, NY 11229
We are open:
Monday through Thursday from 8am to 8pm.
Sunday, Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 5pm.
For more information, visit our website or call us at (718) 954-3800.
How to get here?
- From Queens or Brooklyn: take the Belt Parkway West to Exit 8 Coney Island, turn right onto Coney Island Avenue, turn right onto Kings Highway, and turn left onto East 14th Street.
- From Manhattan: take the BQE West to Exit 31 Prospect Expressway, turn left onto Prospect Expressway, turn right onto Kings Highway, and turn left onto East 14th Street.
- The Q and B subway lines stop at the Kings Highway station, which is just 2 blocks from our location.
- The B7, B82, B68, and B100 bus lines also stop at the Kings Highway station.
- The B7, B82, B68, and B100 bus lines stop at the Kings Highway station, which is just 2 blocks from our location.
Street parking and nearby parking garages are available.
At LSA Recovery, you don’t have to face this journey alone. We are here to support you every step of the way. Our compassionate team of professionals is dedicated to helping you overcome addiction and find your path to lasting recovery. Discover our range of expert services:
- Care Management: Personalized care plans that coordinate and manage your recovery process to ensure your needs are met and goals are achieved.
- Family therapy: Therapeutic sessions tailored to address personal issues, family dynamics, and group support, promoting holistic healing.
- Comprehensive substance use assessment: Comprehensive evaluations to determine the most effective treatment plan tailored to your unique situation.
- Medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder: Use of FDA-approved medications, in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, to treat substance use disorders.
- Substance abuse programs for inmates: Specialized counseling services for individuals involved in the criminal justice system, aiding in rehabilitation and reducing recidivism.
- Mentally ill chemical abuser: Tailored services for those suffering from co-existing mental illness and chemical addiction.
- Comprehensive crisis management: Immediate intervention and support during critical situations to ensure safety and stabilization.
- Vocational rehabilitation services: Programs to support educational goals and career aspirations, promoting long-term recovery and societal integration.
- Substance use disorder education: Programs to educate individuals about the effects and dangers of substance abuse.
- Group health education: Informative sessions promoting general health and well-being.
- Hiv aids education programs: Programs to educate and raise awareness about HIV/AIDS prevention, transmission, and treatment.
- DWI intervention program: Specialized services for individuals charged with driving while intoxicated, focusing on prevention and behavioral change.
- Administration of children’s services: Services aimed at the welfare and safety of children, ensuring their well-being during the recovery process of a guardian or parent.
- Naloxone training program: Training on the administration of Naloxone, a life-saving medication used to reverse opioid overdoses, and provision of kits for emergencies.
We are waiting for you.